Love is unplanned - Amrita Rao Unseen Pictures

Amrita Rao's male fans have been left stumped by her new avtaar. In her latest public appearances, she has appeared more stylish than ever before. (Text courtesy: Hindustan Times)




When she stepped out to vote in Mumbai, for example, looking svelte in red cargo pants and a cropped jacket, she took everyone by surprise. But the actress says that it is not an image makeover but simply a phase. "I'm constantly evolving. I can just say that I'm attuning myself to contemporary fashion, moulding myself to opportunities.

Recalling the best thing a fan ever did for her, she says, "Once a fan did something really sweet for me. He came all the way from Nasik and literally lived outside my house from morning to night. When the security guard and my driver told me about this, I invited him to Film City and he was so happy."

In the Capital to launch the Vaseline Healthy White lotion, she says that her grandparents often get worried by reports of her link-ups in the papers. "They always ask me if there is any truth in the reports and I convince them there isn't. Maybe it is the price I pay for being single," says the actress who has been linked to Shahid Kapur, Hurman Baweja and Nikhil Dwivedi.

"There is a time for every thing, I would rather let the mystery unfold. Love is unplanned," she says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment