Shah Rukh Khan | My Name is Khan


Catch the first look of the Shah Rukh-Kajol starrer My Name is Khan which is set for an October 2009 release.

My Name is Khan is being directed by Karan Johar.

This is the first time since Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham that Shah Rukh and Kajol are coming together for an entire film.

While Karan Johar is tight-lipped about the plot of the film, it is rumoured that the story revolves around a Muslim man and how he deals with life in the US after the Spetember 11, 2001 attacks.

There were also rumours that SRK plays an autistic man in the film.

The team of My Name is Khan missed the IIFA awards because they were shooting the film in San Francisco.

It was also rumoured that Kajol refused the outdoor shooting schedule because she didn't want to leave her daughter Nyasa in Mumbai and go to the US. (

Shah Rukh Khan is currently embroiled in a controversy regarding certain statements he allegedly made against the Islamic Prophet Mohammad.

Both SRK and the magazine that printed the interview have openly declared that it was a printing error, and yet some members of the community are enraged and have got a fatwa issued against SRK for his 'anti-Islamic' statements.

It is being reported that Karan Johar is so shook up with this backlash that he is taking extra care to go over the script of his film to ensure that he doesn't make any comments that can hurt any religious community.


Earlier this year there were reports that some Muslim members of the My Name is Khan unit were detained in the US and frisked and questioned. (

Apparently, there are huge crowds even in the US that gathered each time SRK and Kajol shot together for My Name is Khan.

The crowds that gathered to watch SRK and Kajol make so much noise that shots had to be retaken a number of times, pushing the schedule of the film a great deal.

There have been reports that Karan Johar is scouting on the streets of New York for a look alike of US President Barack Obama.

The expectations of My Name is Khan are very high as Shah Rukh and Kajol are one of India's favourite on-screen couples.

On the sets of My Name is Khan.

On the sets of My Name is Khan.

On the sets of My Name is Khan.

On the sets of My Name is Khan.

On the sets of My Name is Khan.

On the sets of My Name is Khan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment