Indian Actress Genelia D'Souza Unseen Images

Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood1
Why have you done away with your surname in the film credits? "I like being called just Genelia not because I don't like my surname but, for me, I have always presented myself as Genelia." (Text Courtesy- The Indian Express)
Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood2
You disappeared post Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na. "I was actually preparing for four films (Life Partner, It's My Life, Hook Ya Crook and Yahoo). I have four releases this year. Another unfortunate event was the strike that pushed the release of all the films behind schedule."
Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood3
On the other hand you have been doing more commercials. "I started my career with modelling, so it's great to be part of both worlds. I enjoy the fact that people consider me worthy and responsible enough to carry the brand forward."
Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood4
Jaane Tu brought your Bollywood career back on track. Which of your forthcoming releases, do you think will place you in the top bracket? "As an artist, it is difficult to choose which film and role I prefer since each is close to my heart. A film is not done with the intention of making it to any bracket but for the fact that you like the script and hope that the film does well and you are appreciated too."
Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood5
Your immediate releases are It's My Life with Hurman Baweja and Life Partner with Fardeen Khan. How's it been working with both your co-stars? "Both Fardeen and Hurman were raised in the movies. Their knowledge and understanding of the process helps me understand more. They have been a delight to work with so I really can't choose."

Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood6
There were rumours that you did not enjoy playing a scatterbrain in Life Partner. "Quite frankly I enjoyed playing Sanjana in Life Partner because she is completely different from the person I am. I am definitely not a spoilt brat like her who changes careers every six months if not less. Contrary to reports, I completely and totally enjoyed playing Sanjana."
Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood8

Knowig Genelia better - Bollywood9
What prompted you to come back then? "Not something that I chose again. I think it's all destiny and what is yours has to be yours."

0 comments:

Post a Comment