Rakhi Sawant Swayamvar

Rakhi Sawant

Who wants to marry Rakhi Sawant?


Rakhi Sawant is getting married! But wait, there's a catch: she hasn't found a groom just yet. And that's where all you eligible bachelors out there come in.

The actress is ready with her new reality show, Rakhi Ka Swayamvara on NDTV Imagine, where men wishing to get married to Rakhi have to register themselves with the show. After selecting the 15 grooms of her choice, Rakhi will stay with them under one roof. During this time, she will give her prospective grooms various tasks to perform. The ones who fail face elimination every week. The final week will see Rakhi marrying the groom of her choice.

Rakhi is also expected to visit the homes of her finalists to find out about their families. Her friends will be involved in the show at a later stage. The show's timings haven't been announced yet but is expected to start after the Indian Premier League matches.

Rakhi tells Rajul Hegde more about her new provocative show.

How did this idea dawn on you?

King Janakraja held a swayamvar for his daughter Sita. Why don't you go and ask him where he got the idea from? If Sita can find Ram through a swayamvar, why can't I? I might not find Ram but I might find Shyam [smiles].

Did the channel approach you?

It was my idea, so I approached them. I have become famous due to reality shows. When I have become such a celebrity, why then should I have a quiet wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment